Affordable Cars & Others For Sale

Affordable Cars & Others For Sale
Click on the Picture to Know More

Friday, July 25, 2008

My Fave Blogs

This was my original entry but I had to do some changes because I was not reading the guidelines! Arg!

I want to add this one:

Alabama Kitchen Sink

I am excited to participate in the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2008. My first time. I am not the best blogger in blogverse however it is fun to be part of it. Here are some of the few blogs that I visit every time I go on line:

1. Filipino Armchair Observer (http://filipinoarmchairobserver.blogspot.com)

I like this blog by Abi, a friend from my previous work, because it talks about issues which have effects on ordinary people like us. It is very honest and straight-forward. It is like listening to a friend in a coffee shop.

She used to write blog entries for her friends until one day she thought of making her blog anyway. This is why her blog only has few entries so far. Still, I like the way she writes.

2. CONNIVERE (http://www.posham.blogspot.com)

I find this blog by Alex very interesting, funny, and sometimes emotional. It is her diary-like blog that talks about her point of view, dreams, heartaches, and other humanly emotions. I am really entertained, and sometimes it makes me re-consider many things in my life. I can relate with her in so many ways. Perhaps it is because we share the same passion and frustration in life.

3. http://haylayp.blogspot.com

It is inspiring in a sense that it tells about how the writer sets her dreams and goals and making them happen. Again, I like this blog because it touches my writer heart. It is good to know you are not alone in the world that has the ginger allergy! Arg!

4. http://marroxas2010.blogspot.com

This is one of the interesting blogs I just recently added, (Thanks to Kevin Ray Chua), I didn't know Mar Roxas is actually running for the Presidential position in 2010 Election. Now that I know, and I could see myself actually voting for him in 2010, you better check it out as well.

5. Work With Ria

Since IBlog4, I became an instant fan of Ria. She was so funny, very entertaining, and I learned a lot from her. Honestly I don't know much about her. I had jotted down every important detail about that event, including her blogs, so unfortunately I left my envelop there. Thanks to Ms. Janette Toral that now I have a way to update myself with what she is doing. Do I sound like a stalker here? Err, hope not. Anyway she is someone you would love to hang out with. She knows a lot. Even though you can't be with her physically, you can visit this blog and it will tell you how much you could learn from her, while you are being entertained as well. She is really a good writer.

6. Sweet World Of Joan

I have an impression that Joan is as sweet as her home baked chocolate cakes. She is very approachable and friendly in person. She is always smiling. Much like her personal blog which talks about her, her family. You better check out her recent post about her son who was inviting her to go to Quiapo to buy a new sibling there! Funny how kids think but you know that their innocence always has a special way to touch our hearts.

7. My Little Baker

If you are looking for delicious homemade chocolate goodies and sweets and want to get entertained as the same time, you better check out this one. You can get all the contact information you will need to make your orders of always-on-the-list gift items. Plus, the page has beautiful little essay that gives more flavor to the site.

8. Walking Tower

It is another interesting blog that tells you about adventures of someone like us. This is written intelligently, and it is really entertaining with nice pictures provided. It is like a friendly invitation of a friend, or simply a good moment with a good friend telling you stories which you could relate to.

9. Possum Princess Palace

This blog is written and managed by a girl and I am telling you, it is cool! It is like listening to your little sister telling you stories about their school and everything she saw along the way. It is fun and very entertaining. The pictures are really adorable. She could be a good writer someday. And she has a cute family. What else? Better check it out yourself!

10. Having To Drink Too Much Coffee

Aside from being a coffee addict myself, I find this blog very entertaining and funny sometimes! It is worth visiting. And also, I like to vote another kapwa CalambeƱo who writes really well.

***If I could vote for my own blogs, here what I say about them:

11. http://reportingfernandyim.blogspot.com

It is about telling stories about everyday life. It aims to inspire people, I hope that really happens. However, since that I have limited access to the Internet, (Arg!), it is not what I had planned what it would become.

12. http://mynameisfernandyim.blogspot.com

This is my diary-like blog. I tell everything here. About my life and my dreams. I don’t know if it will interest you but I really like people reading about me here.

The listed blogs above are written by people I know and, even though I couldn’t really say that they influence me that much, I enjoy reading them.#

3 comments:

Ria Jose said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Happy blogging! :D

posham said...

You know what, I remember you saying that you rediscovered writing because of me. Honestly, right now, I am just thankful that you're doing the same for me.

Unknown said...

Wow, that was so beautiful. Miss you Alexis. Hope to see you one day.

About This Blog

The Writer’s Corner is the collection of all the articles, short stories, poems, and other writing pieces that were written by Fernand Yim which had been already published in school publications, newspapers, magazines, and online sites.

hotel in london